7 Days 6 Nights | The ancient Cairo to Luxor Tour
Duration : 7 Days.
Prices : Start From 570.00 $ Per Person
- Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, you will be met and assisted by Egypt Cheap Holiday representative who will help you during passport control, luggage area and customs formalities. Then you will be transferred to your hotel in Cairo by a private air-conditioned vehicle for check in and overnight in Cairo
Day 2: Cairo Tour
- After breakfast in the hotel, Step back in time to the days of ancient Egypt on a fantastic tour of The Three Pyramids of Giza plateau one of the Seven Wonders of the World, built by rulers of The 4th Dynasty Cheops, Chephren, Mycerinus, Then proceed to visit The Sphinx, and The Granite Temple which belongs to the king Chephren, Thereafter drive to Memphis & Sakkara, one of the most exciting historical and archaeological areas in all over of Egypt. Visit The Step Pyramids of Sakkara, the world’s oldest major stone structure. It was built in the 3rd Dynasty for King Djoser. Then proceed to visit The Necropolis of Sakkara, and visit one of The Mastabas of The Nobles where Egyptian daily life activities are reflected on the walls of the these Mastabas . After that transfer to Memphis which was founded by King Narmer, and was the first capital of the Ancient Kingdom of Upper and Lower Egypt, then Stop to see The Alabaster Sphinx and The Remaining of Two Colossal Statutes of Ramses II.
- (Optional tour) sound and light show of The Pyramids.
Day 3: Cairo Tour
- After breakfast in the hotel, then proceed to visit Cairo’s famous Egyptian Museum houses 165,000 Egyptian artifacts, but the priceless treasures of King Tutankhamen are the highlights. His three gilded coffins dominate the main hall, while his magnificent death mask is the star attraction. Continuing to The Ancient Sites and Culture of Coptic Christians, Visit Abu Serga where the Holy family sorts refuge, and Ben Ezra, one of the oldest synagogues in Cairo. Learn about Christian life in Egypt. And discover The Citadel of Salah el Din where Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque stays, continuing to Khan el Khalili Bazaars enjoy free time to stroll through the maze of streets, Transfer to Giza train station for departure to start Luxor tour by Sleeper train, and overnight on board.
Day 4: Luxor Tour
- Breakfast on board train and then will be met and assisted by our REP who will transfer you to check in to you hotel, and then you will be taken to The West Bank of the River Nile to visit The Two Colossal Statues (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit The Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, Continue the tour to visit The Hatshepsut Temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshepsut, then back to your hotel, and overnight in Luxor. Enjoy an optional sound and light show at The Temple of Karnak
Day 5: Luxor Tour
- After breakfast you will be accompanied by your guide to visit Karnak Temple, the largest place of worship ever built. Its ancient name Ipet-isut means “the most sacred of places.” The temple, or, more correctly, the complex of temples, was built over more than two thousand years by generation after generation of pharaohs. Within the complex, the great “Hypostyle Hall” is an incredible forest of giant pillars .Then you will be transferred to Luxor Temple which built by Amenhotep III and Ramses II for ritual and festivals and dedicated to the god Amen, and then you will be transferred to Luxor train terminal take a sleeper train back to Cairo, dinner and overnight stay on board.
Day 6: Optional tour ( Alexandria )
- Breakfast in a hotel, travel via air-conditioned modern vehicle to Alexandria where you can see Catacomb which dates back to the early Roman period. It was discovered in 1900 after they had been looking for it for about 12 years. Continue to Qayetbay Citadel, situated on the entrance to Alexandria’s eastern harbor where the place was exact of the famous Lighthouse. Enjoy Alexandria Library from outside. After that back your hotel in Cairo.
- (Optional tour) Cairo nights; Egyptian Cultural Dinner Nile cruise and Show, overnight in Cairo.
Day 7 :
- Breakfast at hotel and check out from hotel, then transfer to Cairo International Airport for your final departure.
- Meet & assist upon arrival and departure.
- All transfers by an air-conditioned van.
- Accommodation in Cairo for 2 nights at 4 star hotel including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation in Luxor for 1 night at 4 star hotel including daily breakfast.
- Accommodation on sleeper train for 2 nights on half board basis.
- All sightseeing tours in Cairo& Luxor including Egyptologist guide, entrance fees & transfer by a modern air-conditioned van.
- Portage when needed.
- All taxes & service charge.