Day Tour to Abu Simbel from Aswan by Flight
Duration : 6 hours
Type : Private Tour
Prices : Single Person: 340 $
From 2 to 3 People: 315 $
From 4 to 9 People: 290 $
- Our Representative will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan to fly to Abu Simbel which its main attraction being The Great Sun Temple of RamsesII and The Temple of Queen Nefertari.
- Both temples was discovered in 1813 it was almost completely covered with sand. Then both temples were moved in 1960 by the help of Egyptian government and UNESCO to avoid the rising water of the Nile.
- Ramsess II built the temple mostly to honor himself as inside there is a mural depicting his famous victory at Qadesh battle where his army defeated his enemies. On the north of Ramses Temple, The Nefertrai Temple which was built by Ramses II to his favorite wife Queen Nefertai among other 200 wives and concubines.
- Availability: Runs Daily
- Pick up & drop off: Aswan
- Languages Available for Tour Guides (Live):
- This Tour in depends on Flight availability so early booking is highly recommended