Day Tour to Giza, The Pyramids Sphinx,Sakkara and Memphis
Duration : 6-8 hours
Schedule : Daily
Prices : Starts From 65.00 $ Per Person
- Step back in time to the days of Ancient Egypt on a tour to Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, the necropolis of Sakkara and the Former Capital, Memphis.
- The Giza Plateau is only around 30 minutes from Cairo, where your qualified Egyptologist guide will provide a fascinating introduction to each of Egypt pyramids: Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure. You will have free time to enter one of the Pyramids (optional), though your guide is not permitted to enter with you, or take a camel ride (optional).
- After visiting the pyramids, you’ll continue across The plateau for a photo opportunity of the Three Pyramids rising from the sands, with the Cairo skyline in the background.
- A short drive to the city side of the plateau finds you standing at the feet of the Sphinx of Giza, for thousands of years the enigmatic symbol of Egypt. Also in Giza you may visit the Solar Boat Museum (optional), home to the remarkably well preserved funerary boat of king Khufu
- Your next stop is Sakkara, home of Egypt’s oldest pyramid, built in 2800 B.C. The guide will provide a brief history of the famous Step Pyramid and you’ll have free time to walk around. The final stop is Memphis, the Ancient Capital of Egypt Country. Here you will see artifacts from many of the great rulers of Egypt, including the fallen statue of Ramses II and the second largest sphinx in Egypt. You will also have the chance to visit a Papyrus Institute to see how the famous artwork is made.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Entrance to Giza
- Entrance to Sakkara
- Lunch (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance to the Solar Boat Museum (if option selected)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance to inside of the Pyramids (approximately EGP 40.00 – 100.00)
- Child prices are not applicable, adult prices apply to all travelers.
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.