Photography Tour in Old Islamic Cairo
Duration : 4 hours
Schedule : Daily
Prices : Starts From 65.00 $ Per Person
- Discover the ancient winding city streets of Cairo, Egypt, the cradle of civilization.Take a tour to Islamic Cairo with Egypt Cheap Holiday visiting historic Fatimid Era gateways to the old city as well as mosques,houses and palaces while passing through local markets.
- A memorable visit will be walking through the famous Souq of Khan al Khalili where vendors sell all kind of wares for your perusal.
- You will visit Cairo’s two enduring ramparts: Bab Al-Nasr (Gate of Victory), Bab Al-Futuh (Gate of Conquests) as well as Al Moez Street which is regarded as an open air Islamic museum.On top of the mosques,you will find a lot of towers with different styles and heights.
- The wooden lattice windows(Arabesque) of the traditional mansions is worth lots of photos.Then,go through Cairo’s only remaining medieval covered market.
- See The Mosque of Al Hakim, on a fascinating walking tour through Islamic Cairo.Your Cairo Photography Walking Tour ends at the famous coffee shop in cairo called El Fishawy where you can have a local drink and take more photos. At the end,you will be taken back to the hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off services
- Transportation on a private air-conditioned vehicle
- Walking tour
- Expert photographer guide
- Child prices are not applicable, adult prices apply to all travelers.
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge, provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Our pricing is updated constantly to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible.
- Departure Time: 8:00am
- Departure Point: Tour departs from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels
- Return details: Returns to original departure point. Please include your hotel details to arrange pick-up and drop-off services.